- Subscription Payments
- Products & Orders
- Payment Gateways
- Admin Configurations
- Model Onboarding
- Model Payouts
Can the subscribed user unlock all the contents for free?
- No , even though the user has subscribed to a model if it’s PPV, he needs to pay and unlock the contents.
Why are the users not able to chat with some models?
- The users must have not subscribed to those models
Once the user cancels the subscription, can he unlock the subscribed contents for free?
- The contents will be active until the expiry date even if he has cancelled the subscription. After the expiration date, he has to subscribe again in order to unlock the subscribed contents.
How does the admin cancel the subscription from the backend?
- Yes, admin can deactivate the subscription from the backend.
Is there an option for the model to send a coupon code for a user to subscribe to her profile at a discounted price?
- No, there is no option for the model to send a coupon code.
- The admin can create coupon codes from the backend which can be used by user to avail discounts while adding money to their wallets.
If the monthly subscription is set for $0.00 – do a user need a credit card to subscribe?
- Subscription cant be set to 0$ in the platform.
Can the free subscription be set for 365 days? Or 1000000 days (lifetime access)
- Yes the free subscription can be set for any days by the model.
Can the user cancel his free trial subscription ?
- Yes he can cancel his free subscription before it auto renews
Can the user activate his subscription after cancellation?
- Yes the user can activate his subscription anytime.
Can the admin owner reactivate the subscription on behalf of the user?
Yes the admin can reactivate and manage the cancelled subscriptions from the backend.
Can the user subscribe to the models using any payment gateway?
The user can subscribe to a model via stripe or CCbill set by the site owner from the backend.